[Artemisia] the bad weather blues

Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark Ph.D. cat at rocks4brains.com
Sat Dec 8 12:37:58 CST 2007

> We attempted our journey to Solstice this morning, and after We came to the
> agreement that the Romans had a good thing going when they determined that
> roads are a good thing, We returned home.

I am so there with you and Kelwin... I've debated
since 6 AM whether to hop into the 4x4 and attempt
the drive - but the view of Malad Summit on the webcam,
is not at all encouraging. There are also bad roads
south of Pocatello and chain controls in Utah north of
Tremonton. It's frustrating since there are blue
skies and very little snow here on the eastern side of
the Snake River Plain. And despite the crappy road
conditions, there isn't enough snow at Pebble Creek to
console myself with some skis.

Bummer bummer bummer!

ttfn
Therasia von SkiFiend