[Artemisia] Jan 10th 2008

thorad2 at juno.com thorad2 at juno.com
Sat Dec 8 13:24:21 CST 2007

To one and all, I send greetings.
The Weber county Library is having a bond fire and reading of part of Beowulf.  The word as gone out that they would like members of the SCA to be there to add to the flavor of the evening. The site is 25th and Washington, from 5:PM to 7:30 PM.  Fighting would be nice as there is some fighting in the Story. I do not know who is doing the reading, but the story is better than the movie.  (As far as I know).  Caril Jennings is from  WSU is who gave me this information. (801-626-6431).
Sir Thorad Bjorgsson
Does your sword have a name and a history?