[Artemisia] the bad weather blues

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Sat Dec 8 16:59:48 CST 2007

Like Therasia said..

Had maybe an inch of snow on the ground this morning, and now it's all
melted.  The sky is blue and gorgeous, and it's warmed up above freezing.

Seems strange that so close by the weather can be that nasty.

Was planning on staying home, to welcome Allen home from a trip.  He's been
to Atenveldt the past week, and I told him I didn't want to know what the
weather was like.  I'd just wimper.

Enjoy Solistice, and whatever weather you get!

Corisande