[Artemisia] Solstice Thank You

Katheline van Weye kat_weye at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 13:03:22 CST 2007

Ryan and I wish to thank everyone at Solstice who showed us such hospitality.
We were delighted to be able to come to this event and we had a great time.  It
was a beautiful site.  Ryan is still marvelling over all of the snow (he has
lived in Phoenix all of his life) and just this morning he regretted that he
didn't make a snow angel in the fluffy mounds at the front of the church.

To those I may have spoken to while in a half-asleep state, I would like to
apologize.  We only discovered after we got back to the hotel that evening that
I was actually taking Nyquil at the event and not Dayquil like I thought.  No
wonder I kept on needing a nap.

We are hoping to make it to Uprising in 2008 and for those of you who are able
to make it down to Estrella, you are always welcome in SunDragon.

In Service,
Katheline (and Ryan)
Baroness and Baron of SunDragon