[Artemisia] Solstice A & S Thanks & Vivats

Richard & Florence Evans rcfaevans at Comcast.net
Mon Dec 10 14:41:18 CST 2007

Greetings all,

First I would like to thank all those who helped with the A & S activities at Solstice:
    Count Sir Ralph Bigod - for his well-attended Persona Roundtable
    His Lordship Morgan Blaidd Du - for his thought-provoking class on judging
    Lord Karl of Arrow's Flight - for running the Chess Tournament
    His Lordship Ryryd ap Gwerstan - for keeping an eye on the Open Gaming
    For all the judges - your assistance is greatly appreciated by the artisans and me (especially)
    For the artisans who entered their works in the A & S Competition - thank you for sharing and inspiring us all!

Next, Vivats to the winners!
    To Lord Karl of Arrow's Flight, for winning the Chess Tournament.  He took home a magnificent blackwork chess board, embroidered and donated by Her Ladyship Bethoc.
    To Her Ladyship Hildegard filia Vulfamn, for her third place finish in the A & S Competition "All Things Heraldry" with her heraldic platter for Sir Timmur (with the boar) and for her first place finish with her heraldic platter for Mistress Casamira (with the jester's hat).
    To our cousins, Their Excellencies Sundragon, Baron Ryan Dollas and Baroness Katheline van Weye, for their second place finish in the A & S Competition with their beautiful heraldic Elizabethan garb.

Again, my thanks and appreciation to all who helped, participated and/or enjoyed the A & S activities at Solstice Court.  I certainly could not have done it alone!

YIS,
Lady Anna de Brabant
MoAS, Barony of Loch Salann