[Artemisia] Feast Reservations for Twelfth Night - Gryphon's Lair

Signy Gydadottir signyg at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 11 11:24:44 CST 2007

Greetings one and all!
The day is rapidly approaching when feast reservations are due. At this
time, we have only 20 reservations in hand! In order to hold the feast,
we need at least 50. There are 4 more days until that decision will be
made! The menu can be found here:
http://valhalla-reenactment.org/event.html or via the Kingdom calendar.

If you are planning to attend and  mailing your payment, please also
email me so I know to look for them and can account for them in our
tally, even if the messenger gets lost in the snow. If you have any
questions, please contact me. I am travelling to Ansteorra the latter
part of this week but will make every effort to respond. Please cross post!
YIS
Signy

PS. I have specifically ordered sunny but cool weather for this joyous
occassion (and the days preceeding and following)! We'll see how good my
powers of persuasion really are.