[Artemisia] Party at Estrella

TClayton mightyleo at xmission.com
Tue Dec 11 14:32:12 CST 2007

Greetings ,
    I have been asked to post the following...

"Blessings to all!
    As you may have heard, on Friday night at Estrella War, We, the good Brothers (and sisters) of Monte Sedere Inzuppate Abbey, those marvelous monks, who labor on behalf of all those Holy Artemisian Saints, will be throwing a party in honor of Artemisia's certain victory on the fields of War!
    But alas, the crops froze on the vine, plague blistered the people (even our Goode King Gareth fell ill!) and all the beer was drunk by that one, little, fat monk in the corner... (we hate him.)
   We call on all Goode Nobles of Artemisia to aid us in our endeavor. Please come and revel, rejoice, and cavort with us on that fine evening. And if you drink from the spring of nobility, show your largesse and bring a donation of a beverage and bread (or anything edible. we don't mind)
    To those who have already offered to share their prosperity with the Kingdom, we thank you (you've bought you're way just a bit closer to heaven... still a ways to go, you horrible sinners, but at least you're trying!)
    To all who have not offered, it's not too late! Your Soul can still be saved! If you wish to make a donation to the party or have any questions, please contact His Excellency, our merciful benefactor, who does NOT make the lepers run races until bits fall off, relieve himself in our herb garden,  or cruelly turn our choir tenors into falsettos (all lies!), Count Ralph bras-de-fer Bigod. ( please donate... the Abbey is a bit short cash for Count Ralph's bribe... I mean tribute! Tribute!)
 Peace be with you,
 Brother Pippery Pipin of Pistres"

What can I say? Have you heard Gregorian Chanting all in falsetto? It cracks me up...

--- Count Ralph