[Artemisia] [SCA-Chirurgeon] Ansteorrans Need Help

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 14:20:26 CST 2007

Copied from the SCA Chirurgeon list.  If you are not on the Chirurgeons list and would like the full missive, let me know and I will send it.

Our cousins in Ansteorra are in dire need and may spend as much as another week without power.  Supplies are running out and members are joining in eachothers homes to conserve resources.  Many are dipping into their private stores to feed as many as they can. "We need FIREWOOD, FOOD, BATTERIES, FLASHLIGHTS, PROPANE, LIGHTERS/MATCHES, CANDLES and PEOPLE WITH TRUCKS/VANS who are willingto take a drive to the Tulsa, OK area." Is there anything we can do to help?

Cheers
Malkin
Otherhill
ArtemisiaJo (Georgia L.) Foster Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.