[Artemisia] address listings

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Fri Dec 14 16:33:39 CST 2007

The directory we had when we first became a Kingdom became too difficult to maintain.  I would suggest contacting the seneschal of the person's group (if you know it) and asking the seneschal to relay your contact info to the person if you don't have a way to contact them directly.  I know the local seneschals (myself included) are not allowed to give out contact info without permission, but we sure could relay a message.
~thea

Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Loch Salann, Artemisia
"Efficio Novae Res"