[Artemisia] address listings

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Fri Dec 14 16:36:01 CST 2007

Argh - I was going to change the last sentence, and hit send instead.  I don't claim to speak for all the local group seneschals in the Kingdom in this regard, but I, speaking only for myself, would be willing to relay a message to anyone in the populace of Loch Salann.
~thea

Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Loch Salann, Artemisia
"Efficio Novae Res"