[Artemisia] Gryphon's Lair Twelfth Night Feast

Signy Gydadottir signyg at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 15 15:24:54 CST 2007

Thank you to everyone who has committed to joining us for the feast at
Twelfth Night. We have received our 50 reservations. This was just our
minimum to hold the feast. If you are still interested in partaking of
HL Meraud's sumptuous repast, please continue to send your payments and
your reservations by email and snail mail. We will accept paid
reservations for the feast until 12/24 or until we have 100 total feasters.

If for some reason, you care not to eat hearty Viking food, please don't
think you have to leave site to eat. There will be plenty of offboard
seating and many restaurants in proximity to the site. We encourage you
to get your dinners to go and join us in the hall for the feast.

Also, a small reminder to take advantage of the lower prepaid site fee,
please mail your checks for site by December 24.

YIS
Signy

Please cross post as appropriate.