[Artemisia] Merchants Wanted!

Signy Gydadottir signyg at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 18 18:07:33 CST 2007

Greetings once again,

This is an official invitation to all merchants of the land to attend
the Barony of Gryphon's Lair Twelfth Night! We are hoping to provide a
wide selection of ware's for the delight of the populace. Additionally,
this site presents a unique opportunity to allow the general public
access to the merchanting area. We hope that this brings suitable
rewards to our merchants.

 If you are interested in merchanting, please contact Lord Brynjólfr
Álarrsson (brynjolfr.ulfhedthinn at yahoo.com) directly.  We will be
posting a list of participating merchants on the event website.

YIS,
Lady Signý Gyðadóttir
http://www.valhalla-reenactment.org/event.html

Please cross post as appropriate!