[Artemisia] Loch Salann Armigers

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 25 14:42:12 CST 2007

Greetings All,

I am trying to compile a list of Guests of Honor for the Loch Salann Armigers/Newcomers Reception that Their Excellencies Sean and Nisa have graciously allowed me to host at my home on January 19th, but I think I'm coming up short.  If anyone knows of a Loch Salann Populace member who has received their Award of Arms since December of 2005 other than those listed, please contact me privately with their contact information, or have them contact me directly.

My list-
Baroness Nisa
Lord Bohun the Black
Lord Ragnarr
Lord Chrystall MacKellar (not available, semper fi)

The reception is of course open to all members of the Loch Salann Populace and those wishing to show their support and congratulate our new Armigers and to welcome our Newcomers.  It is at my home, 6592 (S) Cyclamen Way (5540 W), Saturday, January 19th, 6 pm until dawn-at-the-latest.  Please feel free to bring finger foods and beverages, including "adult" beverages.  I do have two medium-small dogs that love adults, but one dislikes children, so in consideration of that and the and the adult beverages and language that I'm sure will be flowing, no children please.  Please RSVP to me by January 12th.

Morgan
morganblaidddu at yahoo.com

p.s. this will also be the 41st celebration of my escape from the ovarian Bastille.