[Artemisia] Loch Salann Armigers

Dan Lind darthnapster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 16:17:31 CST 2007

As a warning to all who are not His Damnedness: A biological T.M.I. may be
found within this missive.  For any who dare to venture, please note who
began the refernece.  The post post scipt is safe for most readers.

On Dec 25, 2007 1:42 PM, morgan wolf <morganblaidddu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> p.s. this will also be the 41st celebration of my escape from the ovarian
> Bastille.

A correction with apologies dear Morgan.  Upon the coming day of revels, you
will in fact be cellebrating the day you left a Uterine Bastion.  The
Ovarian Bastilles are just up the road from it.  A portion of you was likely
transferred from one of them to the one I mentioned several months prior to
the day you celebrate.

with joy for your continued proclivity to loquacious longevity,

Einarr the Christian

ps. the apology is of course assuming you refered to your day of birth.  You
could however be celebrating the aniversary of a time imediately prior to an
estrus experience in which your concious participation was minimal.  If such
is the case, I would most humbly withdraw the correction.

pps. a fine Christmas to you and all who read these words.