[Artemisia] A word about merchants & flowers

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 13:17:47 CST 2007

THL Ellisif, rose appreciator and one-time rose gardener, said:
> Lady Aurora, your "odd buckets filled with crooked stems" are some of the most breathtaking specimens I've ever seen grown locally. Be proud my friend!
Thank you. Sometimes, as I'm dragging the hose thru a hundred-degree day in August or vaccuuming the remains of dried petals out of my furnace ducts, I have to wonder if all the time and effort they demand is worth it.
 Then I see how many faces light up when I bring the first bouquet of the new season.....

Aurora