[Artemisia] Seeds for the Soul

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 15:29:12 CST 2007

> HE KNOWS NO WINTER
> He knows no winter, he who loves the soil,
> For, stormy days, when he is free from toil,
> He plans his summer crops, selects his seeds
> From bright-paged catalogues for garden needs.....

Yes, but she neglected to mention the cabin fever that sets in because it's still too early to start even indoor planting.  ;)

> Do you have your new Burpee catalog yet?

No catalogs at all yet. They usually arrive after the new year.

I prefer Seeds of Change, the largest selection of heirloom and Old World plants I've ever seen.

http://www.seedsofchange.com/

Aurora