[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 51, Issue 28

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Mon Dec 31 18:36:12 CST 2007

In a message dated 12/31/2007 1:17:13 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
machay at xmission.com writes:

I'm very  interested in the notion of spreading herbs at my campsite to
keep  things fresh and bug-free. Thanks for all the ideas!

Luveday de  Saleford

Add some mint to your thresh and most varieties of spider and all ants will
avoid your campsite.  It is also a lovely scent which works wonders when  the
odd tired fighter trudges through the camp.   (funk, mint, funk, mint,  funk,
mint, mint, mint)

Mistress Constance de la Rose, OL
Barony of Loch  Salann
Kingdom of Artemisia