[Artemisia] Banners and Decorations!!!

Signy Gydadottir signyg at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 31 21:19:10 CST 2007

Greetings once again,

For this weekend's event, the site has need of decoration! There are
many many guy wires from which to hang banners, standards, shields and
anything else you might like to display! These can be hung ONLY on the
guy wires - no wall taping/adhering is allowed. If you care to display
your heraldry or anything else, you can a)drop them off at Brynjolfr's
and my home and we will take care to see them hung (please provide some
identification on them if they are not specific to you) or b)come by the
event site between 6 pm and 8 pm (SHARP) on Friday to hang them yourself
or c) we will be doing some additional decoration on Saturday morning
but I would like to have the hall decorated no later than 11 am.

In addition to the standards, I will be decorating with garlands and
holly. If you care to bring additional - please feel free to do so
-again, just indicate it's ownership somewhere...

Any questions, please contact me directly.

YIS,
Signy!
As always, please pass along...as appropriate.