[Artemisia] Re: sausage tasting

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Thu Feb 1 19:20:47 CST 2007

From: Olan Mikkelsen
<snip> And Beer Baron's are the best polish sausages in the world. {Morgan
Wolf}

Morgan, That's a pretty bold statement!  Landolf, Baron Witkowski

For what it's worth,  I found the "smoked sausage" variety of Beer Baron
Sausage in the small grocers {butcher shop} I frequent.  I cooked them up in
my new grill pan.  Not bad  --- juicy without being  greasy, good texture,
a bit more "after burn" mouth feel then I like, but that's where the beer is
supposed to follow . . . . So are there other varieties?  Or is "smoked
sausage" all there is?
Caointiarn