[Artemisia] Song Music

Becki Child ladyliz1313 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 2 12:38:28 CST 2007

Greetings,  I am looking for the recorded music for the following song
title.  It is called Schiarazula Marazula.  It is the music that the Maltese
Bransle is danced to.  My dance tape from Rose and Neft was "borrowed" at a
demo and it had the music on it.  But the tape/cd is no longer in print.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.  Our group is trying to
learn some dances.  Thanks eversomuch for any and all help.

LadyLiz
Shire of Crystal Crags