[Artemisia] Photos from October Crown and other events

K Ice raudhara at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 3 18:29:02 CST 2007

Greetings,

I am finally getting caught up on all of my photos from the past year! I
have uploaded my photos to Yahoo Photos. Below is a link to photos I took at
October Crown 2006, hosted in the Shire of Arrow's Flight. I would like to
share these with any who may be interested.

For those that may be interested, many photos that I have taken at other SCA
events can also be found at this site. Once you go to the link below,
towards the top of the page it will say "Return to Raudhara's photos". Click
that and it will take you to all of the various albums.

I am still working to upload ALOT of photos (approximately 8-9 different
events). So continue to check the site over the next day or so. If anyone
has any questions, please let me know. And if you see a photo of yourself
that you do not want posted, please don't hesitate to let me know; it will
be taken down immediately.

Thank You, and I hope that those of you who check out the photos, enjoy
them. :-)

In Service,

Baroness Katya in Raudhara
raudhara at hotmail.com