[Artemisia] Archery question....

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 4 12:13:04 CST 2007

A bow, some arrows, and a target.  :-D

Seriously, I recommend getting together with a local archer or two (Gefjon, for example), and seeing what size bow you need, whether or not you enjoy it, whether you shoot left or right handed, etc., before investing any money in equipment.

Of course, once you decide you do love it (who wouldn't, really), www.3riversarchery.com is where I get my stuff.

Morgan, occasional flinger of arrows