[Artemisia] Re: Archery question

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Mon Feb 5 11:36:59 CST 2007

LOL!  She really doesn't have a local group of *active* archers, although we
do have one indoor range in town, and a handful of us who shoot once in a
great while.... There's been some recient interest from some new folks, so
perhaps this spring we can get something off the ground....

Gefjon
(with too many irons in the fire...)  ;-)