[Artemisia] Archery question....

WLLIAM DEBATES wdebates at msn.com
Tue Feb 6 11:28:40 CST 2007

Hi!
Sue, my first suggestion is to get in touch with Dan and have him take you
to an archery shop.  He knows enough to get you the right equipment and not
a whole lot of extra stuff.  My second suggestion is to go to the library
and ask Vaughn to show you to the archery reading material and do some
reading.  That helped me quite a bit when I first started.  You might need
to take up some basic leather work or get some one like Biorn to help you.
By all means, the first thing you need to know is if you are a right or left
handed shooter.  The archery shop can help you with that.

Good luck, Guillaume au bon Cuer