[Artemisia] Posted across the known world...

Yaasamiin Yaasamiina at rmci.net
Tue Feb 6 14:33:19 CST 2007

...on several equine lists I currently subscribe to. I'm very proud to
see an equestrian honored for fighting skills on horseback. This is the
first any of we equestrians have heard of such an honor. Coincidently,
the topic of awarding equestrians with fighting awards was recently
discussed at length on the West Kingdom equine elist.

Yaasamiin
Society Equestrian Officer
(((*)))

Equestrian Atlantian honored--see below-