[Artemisia] [Fwd: Fighting award given to Equestrian boo boo]

Yaasamiin Yaasamiina at rmci.net
Wed Feb 7 13:31:09 CST 2007

Information below corrected. Still very good news.
Yaas
(((*)))

  Yaasamiin - this is embarrassing, but Eleanor was not the first to get a
fighting award given to her for Cavalry activities.  THLady Gwen has already
printed a retraction/correction, but I guess that the damage is done now.
  Sorry for the confusion. The Barony is actually the Barony of Hidden
Mountain, the award is the Crimson Cloud.
  Not that anything else needs to be posted, but before you went further, I
thought that you might like to know.
  Yours, Baroness Beatrice von Staufen