[Artemisia] LOI for Crown

TClayton hereford at xmission.com
Thu Feb 8 12:35:02 CST 2007

Unto the Grand and Noble Populace of Artemisia, does His Royal Highness, Sir Ralph Bigod, send his greetings!
    Good Nobles,
    As the drums of war begin to beat louder and louder, we march to aid our cousins in Caid in their venture for the wealthy lands of Atenveldt.
    Word from our ancient friends of the East Kingdom call upon our aid to the battle fields of Pennsic. They are surrounded by foes and must face a might hoard from the Middle Kingdom and her allies!
    Rumblings of Uprising rise in the heart of Artemisia, and the feud between the Baronies of Gryphon's Lair and Loch Salann begins to swell once more like a dark cloud on the horizon.

    It's a dangerous time to be a king.

    Therefore, we must have a Crown tournament once more, to ensure the thrones of Artemisia will be protected and cared for.
    To all those fighters of cote armor, who would contest for the right to sit the thrones and lead Artemisia into future glories, head this call.
    Letters of intent must be received by Our hands upon the 31st day of March. They must be in hard copy form, and be accompanied by proof of membership for both the combatant and their consort, as well as a valid fighter authorization.
    Pennants bearing the arms of each warrior and their consort must also be brought, so that all will know who strives for the Crowns of Artemisia.
    The Shire Twae Linnes has put together a magnificent event at a truly remarkable site. Let us se if we can out do the last Crown Tournament in pageantry and spirit! (That will be a tall order!)

------Sir Ralph, Crown Prince Artemisia