[Artemisia] Laurel Archery at Uprising?

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 09:53:54 CST 2007

Greetings all.
I think we should have a Laurel's Prize archery shoot at Uprising.

I took up archery this past year, and find it great fun!  Much of my
success is due to THL Ryryd who provided loaner gear, encouragement,
guidance for purchasing my own equipment, knowledge on armor and MOST
IMPORTANT made archery practice so much fun!

For those of you who think Laurels are great at everything we try, we
aren't!  But if we have fun when we try new things, we're more likely
to keep doing them to get better.  And it's great fun to try.

So, I will plot with Braden at Estrella and see what can be done.
Is there a way to handicap archery shoots based upon experience?

Casamira,
beginning archer who will shoot target & combat archery at Estrella!!