[Artemisia] Re: Laurel Archery at Uprising

rcfaevans at comcast.net rcfaevans at comcast.net
Mon Feb 12 19:14:02 CST 2007

To answer the first question directly, there will not be any handicapping for the actual Championship Tourney.  No big surprise there.  I am not sure exactly what the theme shall be.  Hmmm...perhaps the unwashed, illiterate provincials who would dare to raise arms against their betters versus the fine, genteel, and much better-smelling nobles from the Baronies.

I'm sure I can come up with something.  I am equally sure that I will get plenty of colorful responses for my idea above, once the War is over.

As for handicapping, I am sure Owen, Braden and I will have a least ONE drink together over the next few days.  We will report back on our ideas.

Ryryd

From: Lord Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil <archergodwin at cableone.net>