[Artemisia] What hasn't happened in almost a year and a half?

aethric aethric at a1restoration.net
Mon Feb 12 21:49:15 CST 2007

Hello my Fellow Artemisians,
     Our beloved Artemesian Arts and Sciences website has been without its web-minister for about that long, but it has been recently re-adopted, and for the first time in years, it has a few updates.  I, Aethric, the s u c k . . . errr . . volunteer will now be updating the site on a regular basis. The plan is to:
 First - fix outdated links and information
 Second - Add the missing info for the past year and a half
 Third - Expanding the site

I have a vision of our A&S site being a invaluble resource for our Kingdom, and to further promote A&S in our fair lands.  I would appreciate any  and all comments and/or suggestions as to what you would like to see, or would find useful on the site.  This is our site, and I want everyone to be able to find something of use or interest there.  So, go, and visit our site, and come back weekly for updates.

http://www.moas.artemisia.sca.org

YIS

Aethric Filius Eahlston

Sent via the WebMail system at a1restoration.net