[Artemisia] Paging Precedence Herald

El Hermoso Dormiendo ElHermosoDormido at dogphilosophy.net
Thu Feb 15 21:34:33 CST 2007

On Thursday 15 February 2007, Baron Arnhold wrote:
> Sorry for the Bandwidth.  Artemisia Order of Precedence Herald email
> address listed on the Kingdom web site for you is getting us an error
> bounce back.  Kindly contact us off list please. Thank you,
>   Baroness Rachel of Arn Hold
>

>   If you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it!
>   = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
>   Meister Tor and Dame Rachel
>   Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold
>   (208) 870-7616 or (208) 870-7322
>   before 9:00pm MST
>   = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I am here (more or less)!  How may I be of assistance?
(What precisely is the bounce error you're getting?  I've had one or two
reports of this over the last year or so, but people tend to delete the
bounce messages before I can find out what might be causing the problem...)

(If you have a "Google Talk" or other "Jabber"-type account, you can also
directly message me at "epicanis at enzymestew.dogphilosophy.net" [my own
server, but I've tested and Google Talk correctly forwards the messages to
it...])

Thanks

Signed,
El Hermoso Dormiendo, zombie scholar[1]

[1] That is, a scholar whose fatigue causes zombie-ness, not someone who
studies zombies[2]

[2] Though that would be kind of cool...