[Artemisia] Quest Interest

Qamar an Nisa al Anatolia baronesslochsalann at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 10:46:57 CST 2007

I had quite a few fighters express interest in the quest to become my
champion. I would ask that all that are interested have your sponsor contact
me either in person or by letter. I have a check list I would like filled
out by each fighter. I also need your contact information so I can get some
of the quiz information out as soon as I have it.

I would also like to put up this same challenge to the rapier fighters. I
need a champion from your area of expertise as well.

Thank you for you time and interest. I am really looking forward to getting
to know you all.

Baroness Qamar un-Nisa

BaronessLochSalann at Hotmail.com

MKA: Christina Kirgis