[Artemisia] Estrella Royal Gift Exchange (aka Largesse)

Elaine carynvnk at comcast.net
Tue Feb 20 14:37:41 CST 2007

Greetings, Artemisia:
Their Majesties and I would like to thank everyone who contributed to Their
display of largesse at the Estrella War. Her Majesty informs me that our
gifts were the best of all (and I believe it, because I saw them all) and
were very well received.

So we are sending a big THANK YOU THANK YOU to all who donated their work to
this effort. I would also like to thank Lady Saige, Lady Hildegardis, Lady
Anna, and Viscountess Adria who helped me pack it all up for presentation,
then unpack and catalog what They received.

Artemisia is the best!!
Thanks again to all
Duchess Caryn von Katzenberg, OL
Royal Largesse Coordinator