[Artemisia] Samurai vs. Cavalier???

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 13:56:50 CST 2007

We, Baron Tor and Baroness Rachel of Arn Hold, invite the Kingdom to behold much spectacle when real life Sensei Cary Mizobe, mundanely a multi-level black belt in several different martial arts disciplines, attends us at Our Courtier’s Challenge Event on March 17th.  Sensei Mizobe will offer a special exhibition in Matt Cutting.  He will also take on Meitre Guillaume, Don of the White Scarf, in a one on one contest of skill as they mix their disciplines to see what would happen if a Samurai and a Cavalier crossed blades.  We also invite all Cavaliers / Rapier Fighters to complete in our Baronial Rapier Championship Tournament.  The citizen of Arn Hold who places highest in the Rapier Tournament will be declared the next Baronial Rapier Champion.  The gentle who places next highest, be they a citizen of Arn Hold or otherwise, will receive a special thank you for competing prize.  The day will also include a Heavy Tournament or two, Our Baronial A&S Championship Competition,
 a gaming challenge and a wonderful feast of international delights, along with other fun.  The theme for the event is “East meets West” and much merry making will abound.  Please see the full event details under “Courtier’s Challenge” off of the events link on the Kingdom web site or printed in your Sage Advice newsletter.  We hope to see you all there.
  In service and friendship,
  Meister Tor and Dame Rachel
Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold

  If you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it!
  Meister Tor and Dame Rachel
  Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold
  (208) 870-7616 or (208) 870-7322
  before 9:00pm MST