[Artemisia] OT - Peanut Butter Recall

Terri Elliott terrilelliott at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 15:52:08 CST 2007

Greetings to Everyone,

  A tidbit of information I heard today: Peter Pan peanut butter and Great Value peanut butter has been recalled because of confirmed cases of salmonella. Yahoo news also has an article on this matter, as do other sources I'm sure. I tried to e-mail the article itself but, as it has not shown yet, I'm guessing the group filters have blocked it. Being of the e-mail challenged, I can't copy the link here but if you go to Yahoo news and type "peanut butter recall" in the search engine, it will take you to several articles on the matter.

  Asa