[Artemisia] Wool for sale.

Anji angeliquelenoir at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 14:16:51 CST 2007

Greetings,

 My father who raised sheep for as long as I can
remember, sold off all of his sheep. Before doing so
he had them all sheered and the wool has sat in his
work shed for a few years. He is now ready to start
using his she ad again, but doesn't know what to do
with his wool. He has left it to me, his as he calls
me strange daughter with a cool hobby and past time,
to try to sell the wool. There is in between 200 and
300 pounds of wool for me to find homes for.

 As I do not do anything that involves wool I'm
passing the word on to you kind people. The wool is of
good quality and from what I understand easy to spin
and holds dye really well. If you know anybody who
would be interested please pass the word on as well.

 Please contact me off the list to find out more.

m'lady Angelique la Noire
A.K.A. Anji Mangum
Trying to help her father out