[Artemisia] Brewer's Guild: Friday, Feb. 2nd

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 07:43:59 CST 2007

Now Ryryd, you know damn well I'm at work at 6 pm on Fridays!  Heck, at 6 I'm just finishing my lunch.  So, having promised the folks a spirited debate, what exactly is it about judging cordials that we're debating?  I'm sure that there are plenty of folks on the Aerie that would love to "hear" the debate just as much as anyone in Loch Salann would.  Is this the clarity thing again?

Morgan