[Artemisia] Estrella Hound's coursing youtube

Yaasamiin Yaasamiina at rmci.net
Mon Feb 26 18:10:12 CST 2007

Oh my gosh! This is such a cool video.

Boss and I started hound's and kid's lure coursing at Estrella in 2002.
The lovely Lady Christiaen fell in love with the idea and created the
Caid Hound's Coursing Guild. Two years later, at Estrella, she brought
her new whippet hound, Ludwig, who was so fast. We had a great time
together. In 2005, Christiaen took over for me because I could not
attend. I must say, I am really impressed by the video... and Boss liked
the music. I called him to the computer and said, "Look Boss what we
started, and was filled with much joy watching all those happy pups
running to their heart's desire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgGT8_xd224
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgGT8_xd224>

 Yaas, who loves seeing happy pups run.