[Artemisia] Judging Cordials

yumitori yumitori at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 00:01:59 CST 2007

On 2/26/07, Richard & Florence Evans <rcfaevans at comcast.net> wrote:
> Thank you. I just knew I had to have misunderstood.  Let me look around.
> You know how it is with documentation: You accidentally find some
> interesting observation, neglect to record or file it, then it takes weeks
> to find it again when you are looking for it deliberatly.  I'll let you
> know...
>
> Ryryd

Actually, that would be good advice for everyone involved in this
thread. I'm seeing lots of things asserted - cordials weren't clear,
some cordials *were* clear, doctors knew cordials and other
'medicines' did nothing...

Who is correct? Frankly, I have no idea. But one of the purposes of
the SCA is education, so I eagerly look forward to those folks who
have stated 'How Things Were' to present the best documentation they
can to support their declarations. That's how research is done. (Look!
A declaration!)

I for one am here to learn, so teach me.

--
yumitori

Not all who wander are lost,
http://www.geocaching.com/

Loyal worshiper of Ashtara (Cha Cha Cha!)
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/index.php