[Artemisia] The Agony of Cooking (was: Judging Cordials)

AnnaMarie Lubow annawolfsong at msn.com
Tue Feb 27 21:51:39 CST 2007

I've got a bottle in the cupboard that I haven't used yet.  It's a 2005
Chardonnay from Navarro.

Let me know if you want it.

BTW, tell your adorable husband that the podcast Eat Feed does historical
food casts the first week of the month.  Some of them have been period to us
and *very* good.

M. Kristianne