[Artemisia] The Agony of Cooking (was: Judging Cordials)

Bradley Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Tue Feb 27 16:15:17 CST 2007

Therasia,
The sell Verjus at the Co-op here in Boise.  If you need some, I can
probably arrange to bring a supply down to Coronation on Saturday (for a
modest fee of course...)

-Braden (von Schlep)

Hachmood K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA
(Brad Wolf)
Either we are alone in the universe or we are not.  Either way the thought
is staggering. - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)