[Artemisia] More info about Volunteering at Uprising

Aethric Filius Eahlston aethric at a1restoration.net
Wed Feb 28 12:04:23 CST 2007

>Greetings,
>
>This information is good, but doesn't answer the specific question I, as a
>parent of several Arrows' Flight Wrack members, have.   I will be specific,
>Lets say that we have 40 members of Arrows' Flight attending, but only 10
>of them are adults.   Are we responsible for 40 to 80 hours of
>volunteering, or are we responsible for 10 to 20 hours?   And, if we are
>responsible for 40 to 80 hours, does the time spent keeping the 30 members
>of the wrack out of your hair constitute volunteer hours?
>
>Padruig McTavish
>member of the prolific Shire of Arrows' Flight

Ok here goes,
    All children under the age of 10 will not count towards the number of
hours that we want each group to contribute.  From the ages of 10-18 we
would like them to complete 0.5 - 1 hour/per that age group.
Example:

You have 40 people
10 adults
20 under the age of 10
10 between the age of 10-18

The adults are responsible for 10-20 hours
The young adults are responsible for 5-10 hours
For a grand total of the group of 15-30 hours.

Unfortunately taking care of the wrack would not constitute volunteer hours.

We hope that this clears up the confusion, but if there are more questions,
we will do our best to answer quickly.  This is a new process for all, so we
are working out the kinks in the process, and we appreciate your patience
and understanding.

Aethric Filius Eahlston & Lady Ysabel le Serena de Lille