[Artemisia] Scribal Handbook Fix for now

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Wed Feb 28 11:04:17 CST 2007

It was brought to my attention that there is a descrepancy in the intro for the scroll text for the Gryhon and Pheon.  Apparently, it was listed in several places as an armigerous award, but is actually not.

In the interests of getting this handbook out in as accurate a manner as possible, I will be amending the Gryphon and Pheon text to remove the portion in the intro that says it carries an AoA and reposting it.  If you have already printed a copy, you can just reprint that page.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
~thea