[Artemisia] More info about Volunteering at Uprising

Ysabel de Lille ysabel_delille at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 11:20:05 CST 2007

snip...> This is a new process for all, so we
>are working out the kinks in the process, and we appreciate your patience
>and understanding.

We also appreciate your input! :D  One more snippet to add about your...wow, I can't believe I'm talking about Padruig's rack..that's just wrong...oh wait! Wrack! Ok...anyway, the errands that the kids do, and the service that everyone does, doesn't count if it's your own campsite.  You can't clean your own campsite, for example, and count it as hours (although we consider that major brownie points, you will not be awarded brownies per se ;D).  Kids can't babysit their own younger brothers and sisters and count that as service, since they should probably be doing that anyway. (ah for older children...) IF however, the youth of Arrow's Flight take it upon themselves to, for example and with permission, babysit the kids of Gryphon's Lair's coronets, or clean the encampment of Arn Hold (once again, permission should REALLY be asked first!!!), then they can count those hours.

~*~Lady Ysabel la Serena de Lille~*~

Abeunt studia in mores