[Artemisia] Cross-post: No More Fabric at Walmart!

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 7 20:17:05 CST 2007

I talked directly with the fabric department at the only Walmart for 100
miles.

They are not closing the fabric department at the Walmart in Rock Springs,
WY.

They had heard the rumors from several customers, had talked to their
management regarding the rumors, and have been told by corporate that they
are not closing.

As to the rest of fabric departments in Walmarts elsewhere, I can not say.
I can say that Walmart is the only place within 100 miles to buy fabric
here.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.