[Artemisia] Shameless Plug: Arn Hold Masked Ball

tangl tangl at myway.com
Mon Jan 8 09:59:44 CST 2007

TOYS, TOYS, TOYS! AND DANCING!

On the heels of Twelfth Night and Christmas,
but just in time to relieve that Estrella pre-event
pressure comes the Arn Hold Masked Ball and
Bardic Competition! This year, the theme is TOYS!

Be prepared to shine and dance in the playful
atmosphere of a period toymaker's workshop.
Watch the playthings come alive as YOU become part of
every child's fantasy. Revel in a hall of
lifesized toys and toys in the making, enjoy a
dessert buffet with a subtlty that mirrors the
room, join the other dancers on a music box
stage with musicians in a giant pull toy. See it all
and be a part of the most grandiose event I
have ever presented, as my offering to the populace
as my 50th opportunity to be an Event Steward.

Our Arn Hold Bardic Competition will be taking
place this night as well as a puppet show with
period puppets and as always, the Lord and Lady
of Color competition so be thinking in
monochrome when you design your toy mask or costume. With
the talent and advanced warning Artemisia
posesses, I imagine a beautiful spectacle worth
seeing.

Her Excellency Esabell Grant will be asked by
Their Majesties to join the Right Noble Order
of the Laurel. The suspense of her answer can be
fatal so Their Majesties have requested that as
many Peers of the Realm be on hand to assist
with casualties until her answer can be known. She
will have an on-site vigil for those who attend
as well. Please bring your well wishes and
advice.

Join us in Arn Hold February 3rd, 2007 for a
night of fun and fantasy! You won't want to
miss this.

Site fee is $5, which includes the desert
buffet potluck (which has rumors of Theiron's famous
Pumpkin Roll making a special appearance!)

The list of Dances will be posted on the
Holloway Website. Go to www.householloway.com and look
for more details!

The site is the Middleton Methodist Church.
Middleton United Methodist Church
104 E Main St, Middleton, ID.

This is a dry site.

Directions to site:
Come west on Hwy. 44 (State Street in Boise)
through Eagle and Star, to Middleton.
Pass the fire station and the Ridley's shopping
center,and Middleton United Methodist is on your left,
on the corner of First Street.
Parking on First or in the parking lot of the
shopping center behind the church.

If coming by 1-84:
take exit 25 to Middleton,
turn right,
about 3.7 miles and the church will be on your
right.

If coming west on Chinden or Nampa-Caldwell
Boulevard:
take Middleton Road north until it ends at Hwy.
44 and turn left,less than 0.2 miles to the church.

 Event Steward/ Crazy Person:
 Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
 amre2me2 at yahoo.com
 208.362.0329

 Feast Steward:
 Lady Ascelynne de Tounai

 Decor Stewards:
 Lady Elina Knarrabringa
 Commodore Duncan McVryce

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-Chuck Norris can blow bubbles with beef jerky.