[Artemisia] Kingdom Fund Raiser

TClayton hereford at xmission.com
Wed Jan 10 16:27:38 CST 2007

Greetings unto the Noble populace,
    As you may be aware, on the 3rd of March we will be holding a celebration for their Majesties continued reign.
    As part of the festivities, we will be having a cake and sweets auction that evening for a Kingdom fundraiser. We call on all those of the baking arts to donate a delectable item to the auction, to raise funds for our Glorious Kingdom. And of course, to be enjoyed during the evening festivities!
    Please contact me off line if you would like to donate your favorite dessert to the Kingdom fund raiser.
      So, be sure to join us for as we celebrate our King and Queen! There will fun and tourneys, and a big surprise for Their Majesties prepared by me, and about 500 other Norman thugs!
     And remember if you can't trust a Norman Knight with the Thrones, who can you?
    May their Majesties Reign last forever!  Or at least until that morning!

------Sir Ralph, Crown Prince Artemisia