[Artemisia] (no subject)

tangl tangl at myway.com
Mon Jan 15 08:54:40 CST 2007

It is true! I was told at 5 AM by the angelic voice that proclaimed that St. Alan slew the dragon, that St. alan had slain a dragon!

All hail St. Alan!!!!!

Hmmm... Maybe I should include this miracle in my latest book...

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-Chuck Norris can blow bubbles with beef jerky.