[Artemisia] Voice Heralds Unite!!

Ysabel de Lille ysabel_delille at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 10:17:06 CST 2007

Greetings Artemisia!

As some of you may or may not know, I've just taken the position of Gryphon's Talon Herald, which basically means that I'm avoiding all the paperwork of book heralding (heh heh...that's so going to come back to haunt me!!!) and having fun with the other part of heralding.  (FYI, this would be the kingdom office of field/voice heraldry)  It ALSO means that I want to know everyone out there who either is already a voice herald (and I know who most of you are!!!) or anyone who isn't yet but would like to be.  ERGO, I'd REALLY like all of you voice heralds out there to (so want to say "shout out"...) contact me so we can get things a bit more organized around here!  I'd also like to know anyone who has an interest in teaching anything to do with voice heraldry, cuz guess what?  We're going to have classes!  My goal is to get to the point where I can wander around an event without seeing some poor marshal or peer or fighter or baron(ess) looking lost and saying "Hey, can YOU herald?  Does anyone here know how to herald?"  Thanks in advance for your sucker...I mean succor...ah...support!  :D

YIS with way too much cereal in her morning sugar,

Lady Ysabel la Serena de Lille

ysabel_delille (at) yahoo (dot) com