[Artemisia] Voice Heralds Unite!!

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Wed Jan 17 13:32:50 CST 2007

I'm in...

Classes would be good...

Padruig McTavish
Bard of Arrows' Flight

-----Original Message-----
From: ysabel_delille at yahoo.com
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
Sent: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:17 AM
Subject: [Artemisia] Voice Heralds Unite!!

Greetings Artemisia!

As some of you may or may not know, I've just taken the position of Gryphon's
Talon Herald, which basically means that I'm avoiding all the paperwork of book
heralding (heh heh...that's so going to come back to haunt me!!!) and having fun
with the other part of heralding.  (FYI, this would be the kingdom office of
field/voice heraldry)  It ALSO means that I want to know everyone out there who
either is already a voice herald (and I know who most of you are!!!) or anyone
who isn't yet but would like to be.  ERGO, I'd REALLY like all of you voice
heralds out there to (so want to say "shout out"...) contact me so we can get
things a bit more organized around here!  I'd also like to know anyone who has
an interest in teaching anything to do with voice heraldry, cuz guess what?
We're going to have classes!  My goal is to get to the point where I can wander
around an event without seeing some poor marshal or peer or fighter or
baron(ess) looking lost and saying "Hey, can YOU herald?  Does anyone here know
how to herald?"  Thanks in advance for your sucker...I mean succor...ah...support!
:D

YIS with way too much cereal in her morning sugar,

Lady Ysabel la Serena de Lille

ysabel_delille (at) yahoo (dot) com